In 1974, Steven J. Anderson began a journey based on this premise: Just as there are Natural Laws in physics and nature, there are Natural Laws of human behavior. When you know those Natural Laws and base your systems on them, you are guaranteed a higher level of success. So he set out to uncover those Natural Laws.
15 years later, he showed up, without an invitation, at the office of Texas entrepreneur Walter Hailey with an unusual proposition:
“I don’t want a job…
I want to build something.”
Over the next fifteen years, the two forged a business partnership that created and delivered the Dental Boot Kamp, Crown Council, Smiles for Life Foundation, Eagle U, and much, much more.
In the years following Walter’s passing in 2003, Steve Anderson created the Total Patient Service Institute to embody and implement ideas, techniques and systems based on the 101 Natural Laws of Successful Dental Practice Management and Dental Treatment Acceptance. With the patients’ perspective in mind, ToPS systems are designed to:
- Help the dental practice managers identify and meet the needs of the changing dental market.
- Deliver on the doctor’s philosophy of dental patient care.
- Help dental patients accept more of the kind of care they really need.
- Achieve personal and professional balance.
- Increase dental team harmony.
- And much, much more.