A lot is changing in the understanding of the science of disease and how to treat it.
However, the biggest breakthrough in hygiene production may be
No “Hygiene” at all!
The No More “Hygiene” Seminar and Training are an amalgamation of:
- A lifetime of research in microbiology and pharmacology by Thomas Nabors, DDS.
- The proven track record of treatment case acceptance and verbal skills training by the ToPS Institute.
Together, these two powerful forces are revolutionizing the way the dental community and patients view periodontal disease, as well as the connection between oral and total body health.
What is a Modular Periodontal Therapist?
A Modular Periodontal Therapist is dedicated to the highest level of early and comprehensive treatment of periodontal disease. Take your skills to the next level and give your patients the benefits of treating disease at the micro-biological level.
Become a Modular Periodontal Therapist by:
- Learning the basic human inflammatory process and understanding its role in oral – systemic disease.
- Attending the 2-day No More “Hygiene” training, specializing in detailed Modular Periodontal Therapy® protocols and procedures.
- Implementing the Modular Periodontal Therapy® treatment protocols, which unlike hygiene school, go beyond the mere cleaning of plaque and calculus.
- Using the specific treatment modules as prescribed in Modular Periodontal Therapy®.
- Providing the medicaments to your patients as recommended in the Modular Periodontal Therapy® protocol.
- Having a Practice Advisor work directly with your team to implement Modular Periodontal Therapy® in your practice.
- Updating your skills regularly with cutting-edge Periodontal Therapy resources.
- Attending the annual Modular Periodontal Therapy® update course.
Get started today by taking the first step to become a Modular Periodontal Therapist and help define the future of oral health and wellness.
Dentists and physicians agree that oral tissue is a
barometer of overall health.
While many dentists recognize the need for more extensive periodontal treatment in order to maintain overall health and decrease the risk of life-threatening disease, many find it difficult to implement this in a highly impactful way. Often patients fail to see the urgency for treatment.
The new basic training for your office and your hygiene department starts with attending the No More “Hygiene” seminar. During The 2-day seminar taught by Thomas W. Nabors, DDS and the ToPS Team you will learn…
- The science behind the oral – systemic connection.
- The skills and systems that allow you to overcome diagnosis and treatment obstacles in your practice.
- Strategies to propel your practice to the forefront of dentistry.
- Specific treatment modules that target periodontal disease at every stage.
- Key verbal skills
- And much, much more.
Drive your hygiene production to an all time high level of success and redefine your practice as a cutting edge leader of the oral health community!
Zee Stokes, RDH – Nashville, TN
Dale Behner, DDS – Fishers, IN
Kaitlyn Droessler, RDH – Madison, WI
George Bare, DDS – Nashville, TN
Dr. Paul Koch